CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL VIRTUAL TRAINING
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP)® exam and help you make the most of your study time. This course was designed, created, and is being taught by expert CBAP® certified instructors who will help you focus on critical study areas and provide insights into the exam and exam structure.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes CBAP® exam practice questions to make you ready and give an idea on what to expect during the exams. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
Our virtual instructor-led courses are delivered via webinar hosted by one of our certified instructors.
After attending our CBAP training course, you will be able to:
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide, version 3.0.
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, inputs and outputs, and their relationships.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
- CBAP® Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction and Key Concepts
- Underlying Competencies
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Final Review
Prerequisites for the CBAP Exams
There is no prerequisite to attend the course. However, the IIBA® requires candidates who wish to obtain the CBAP certification to:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years
- Provide two references
- Agree to Code of Conduct
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Pass the exam